Are you an entrepreneur? Does sales run in your veins? We can use your help! Exciting innovations are waiting to reach customers in every corner of India. The better you are at your job, the more women will get access to early detection and the more lives can be saved. Apply now!
Official Designation: VP Sales (India)
- Leadership Role to Lead Business Development and Sales with P&L Responsibility for India Market.
- Drive and be accountable for the top line growth, from both, public and private sector customers.
- Support, manage and drive external (national distribution and channel partners) and internal teams (sales managers, product specialists, technicians).
- Develop and implement sales strategies in concert with the leadership team and distribution partners.
- Select, manage, motivate, and develop employees and channels to ensure business performance in line with short term and long term goals.
- Manage margins and sales expenses.
- Develop the capabilities of the sales team for sales excellence.
- Collaborate across functions (marketing, servicing, manufacturing, training, accounting).
- 10+ years of medical device product sales and sales management experience in leadership role with focus on women's health, gynecology and diagnostics space.
- Know-how to launch and scale innovative, first in class, new category products in India market with knowledge of India geography at regional, state and city level.
- National level experience with medical devices such as ultrasound, mammogram, DEXA.
- Deep experience in managing, supporting and driving distribution and channel partners.
- Strong leadership skills to own and deliver P&L goals.
- Be able to work with a small team to bring effective results.
- Good with computer skills for presentations, proposal writing, excel modeling.
- Willing to travel across India.
- Fluency with English and Hindi. Additional languages are a plus.
- Min. Bachelor's degree; MBA, MBBS would be a plus.
Base pay + Sales Incentives (Individual & Team) + Options
Got questions? Call +91 (022) 2610 2610 (ask for Ms. Dipti D'silva) or Email firstname.lastname@example.org